24.6.12

sunday morning.


After watching "God Bless America" yesterday evening and the new episodes of Futurama, I've decided to stay outside and enjoy the sunniest day in a couple of weeks.
I may have even gotten a tan, I'll see it tomorrow.After a bunch of rainy days, it's always good to enjoy a bit of Sun. I'm tired of walking in the house looking like Dude Lebowski in a warm bathrobe I've found in the Supermarket. It's like walking in a blanket. Delightful. I am now gonna try to find something interesting to watch and finish the laziest day of my week, on Sundays you don't need a reason for being lazy and doing nothing - and I love it! 
How was your Sunday?
t-shirt,5preview; pita bread w/ ricotta and pepper/ strawberry tea

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...