5.6.12

red it up

A tip for girls who are stopping biting the nails or just have short and nice nails - not like mine: get your nails red! Uma idéia pra quem nunca teve unha grande ou sempre roeu unha como eu: pinte de vermelho!
I've spent my whole life struggling against myself and hoping I was going to stop biting my nails one day. Well, I'm now kind of recovered - except on finals & moments I'm extremely stressed out, so after 3 years, with peaks and pits, I can't really say I have the strongest or prettiest nails ever, however I can highly recommend keeping it well done. Invest some time, work on your nails and the result will be awesome. I wouldn't really use this color in the Summer, though for grey days as we had today is adds the perfect hue. I go for darker shades in the Summer.


Para uma ex-roedora de unhas com recaídas em finais de ano e provas, e qualquer coisa um pouco mais estressante, acho que uma das melhores coisas é chegar de um final de semana longo e fazer as unhas...  ter roído unhas a minha vida inteira me fez ter uma pequena coisa com esmaltes em tons de vermelhos mais escuros, mais puxados pro vinho. Além disso, como eu já disse, tenho dificuldade com cores, e isso aqui é quase uma revolução, uma corzinha para o primeiro dia de inverno que tivemos esse ano. Demorou mais chegou.



the color was perfect for  a grey day as today



Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...