19.6.12

mix tape #5




I have so many deadlines at the moment, so many texts and things to write an read. A Spanish presentation is also keeping my mind kind of busy. Too many things to do and I think my ADD is kicking hard this times - just kidding. More after the jump.
We are trying to put this blog in order though all things which have to be done before next week. I thought I would be kind of done this week and I got to know yesterday that we will have classes next week, which is going to be a good one basically for two reasons: winter break and hubby's arrival. The winter is slowly showing up and the past days have been a little colder. A little bit of old good songs, this is all what I've been listening to lately. A couple of weird songs for a Tuesday evening!







What have you been listening lately?



Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...