"Although he’s really busy this week filling his sled with gifts for eager fashionistas, he hasn’t lost his fashion sense. Often imitated but never duplicated, only Santa can pull off the red velvet, white fur and pom-poms.
• He’s ahead of his time: Beards are the “It” trend in men’s grooming.
• Thom Browne’s got nothing on Santa. Father Christmas has been using the retro touch of a pom-pom since before the designer was born.
• He rocks the red velvet leisure suit.
• Faux fur trim adds the finishing touch to the outfit and will keep his ankles warm on his round-the-world journey Saturday night.
• White gloves are a little debutante, but necessary to keep his fingers clean after eating all those cookies.
• The “Pirates of the Caribbean” black belt with oversize gold buckle works for Santa.
• Faux fur trim is the must-have of the season, but Santa has known it all along." (WWD)