1. Yellow Scarf: Add a corsage to spice up your scarf.2. Pink and Purple Scarf: Use an infinity scarf as a shawl.
3. Lime Green Scarf: Fold your scarf in half, put the middle around your neck. Wrap the sides around your neck and back through the loop you made in front of your neck.
4. Geometric silk scarf: Add a chain to your smaller scarves with safety pins for a creative chic look.
5. Turquoise Tassel Scarf: Tie a loose knot and let your scarf fall like a large necklace.
6. Black and White Scarf: Take a chunky scarf and wrap it around your shoulders. Tie a bow.
7. Pink Scarf: Wrap a belt around your scarf for a vest-like feel.
8. Green Pashmina: Tie two corners of your scarf around your neck. Take the remaining two corners and tie them around your waist for a halter-top effect.
9. Coral Scarf: Tie a knot towards the bottom of your scarf.
10. Yellow Soft Scarf: Check out this video to see how to braid a scarf.
11. Black and White Leopard Scarf: Wrap a scarf around your waist to create a belt.
12. Yellow and Purple Scarf:What’s better than one scarf? Two!