2. With one hand gripping the base of the ponytail firmly, use the other hand to twist the ponytail until it starts to wrap around itself.
3. Continue to twist slightly as you wrap the ponytail into a bun.
4. Once wrapped completely, you can take a hair tie and wrap around the base of the bun making sure the tip of the ponytail is secure. You can also secure the bun by sticking bobby pins in and around the base of the bun.
2. Very loosely twist your hair out (away from your head), then up.
3. Then loosely tuck your hair into itself and secure with a bobby pin.
2. Loosely french braid one of the sections of hair along the side of your head, and continuing into a normal braid. Do the same with the other section.
3. Once both sides are braided, wrap each braid around the back of your head, tucking them into the other braid and securing them in place with a bobby pin or two.
1. Gather your hair very loosely in a low ponytail, away from your head a bit and secure with a hair tie.
2. Remember the "topsytail"? Well this part is sort of like that....only without the "topsy". Stick your finger in your hair, just above the hair
tie, parting the hair in two sections. Thread the tip of the ponytail through the part you've created, creating a twist just above the ponytail.
3. Now be creative!! With the ponytail, you can secure a bun just under the twist. Create a unique knot, or three. Make a braid to wrap in a knot.