11.3.11

new it girls shoes for spring summer!


Thanx to Dolls Factory we can show you this very nice selection of shoes, presented at the fashion weeks we just followed.
I have to say I am not obsessed with high heels, I love flats and other shoes... high heels are hard, although I must confess every single woman looks better walking on heels.
I am sorry for the creativity lack I'm having today, it will get better soon.

Obrigada Dolls Factory por fazer essa pequena selecao DOS sapatos mais styles das semanas de moda que acabamos de acompanhar. Eu que nao sou tao obcecada por sapatos de salto nao sofro tanto com os desejos de consumo reprimidos... já basta com bolsas, óculos e blazeres.. entre outros.
É isso,apesar de ser sexta feira eu tenho que admitir que me falta criatividade, tomara que melhore.






source. dollsfactory

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...